Monday, September 15, 2008

So I was pregnant...

Lol...I just didn't know it! I was only like 3 weeks along tho at our wedding...we found out the week after we got married. I know I know...I suck at updating this thing. I am now 29 weeks pregnant soo...not long before the due date eh? I can't wait. Of course only bad thing is it has definitely shot my weight right back up...but at least it's for a good reason!! We are expecting a baby boy on November 30th...or somewhere thereabouts. We are both excited/nervous but I think we will be fine.

Work is going ok....I just wish somedays that people would learn how to read..lol. Or how to count...whichever it is. I work on the cigarette aisle which is 20 items or less unless you are buying cigarettes and people keep coming through there with 60 or more items which presses me greatly for space and drives me nuts...lol. And of course being pregnant=hormones are crazy so sometimes I just lose my cool. Ugh....I wish there was some way to alleviate that particular symptom but so far I haven't heard of one. Jon is doing good....just getting kinda bummed cuz he's applied for a good job that we really thought he would have no problems getting....but hasn't heard anything back from them and it's upsetting him. He's called twice and all they keep telling him is he should hear something in a couple of days. Blah...I wish they would just come right out and let him know what is going on instead of basically stringing him along. We've definitely got to find a bigger apartment now cuz while the one bedroom was perfect for just the two of us....we now have baby Ronald to worry about too. Yes, I am calling him Ronald...after my dad. His middle name will be James after Jon's dad. Well, at least so long as the doctors didn't make the same mistake with me as they made with his sister and told us the wrong gender of the baby. She was told she was having a girl and when she had the child....it was a boy!! So she had to get all new stuff...she had everything for a girl (including the name) and it took her awhile to figure out a boy's name for her child..lol.

In other news I am kinda down today as it is the anniversary of my dad's death. For some reason every year about this time I get really depressed and feel almost as if I am losing him again for the first time. I guess I just haven't figured out how to get past my grief and until I do I will go through this every year. I guess you could say I am kind of in denial still...the grief cycle just doesn't want to go away even though it's been ten years. It still feels like it's fresh sometimes...and I just dunno how to deal with it. Oh well, I have gotten through it every year prior so I am sure I will be ok now. I am gonna wrap this up now. TTYL!!

1 comment:

DreamCatcher said...

Hey, Liz.

I had no idea you had a blog until I saw you were subscribed to mine. You are getting close. The countdown can begin. I hope Jon gets the job he's hoping for. It sucks that some of them drag it out for so darn long. *sigh* Some employers just work slower than others. I know my place of slave... employment is that way. Anyway, keep in touch hun. *Huggles*

Amy