Saturday, March 01, 2008

I'm Getting Married!!!

Sooo I met this wonderful guy at work back in September, we started dating in November and he proposed in January. lol. I couldn't be happier. I just know that this is the guy for me this time. He is everything I have always been looking for in a husband and a mate. He's wonderful, caring, loving and intelligent. I love him to death. We are planning on getting married March 21st of this year. Yeah, some people say we are going too fast but I don't think so. We know we want to spend the rest of our lives together so what's the use of waiting?? There are some people that say because we are moving so fast we will end up divorced....and yet others that tell us they know we will last forever because they see how we are with each other. If one of us is down we always manage to get cheered up by the other one just by being around them. A lot of cynics at work think we are getting married because I am pregnant...but I am NOT pregnant sooo...they can just keep thinking what they want. I love him, he loves me and THAT is why we are getting married...no other reason. I said this time before because I was engaged once....but by the time we reached this part in our relationship I realized he really wasn't the one for me because he was being two-faced with me. Jon isn't like that. Jon is going to make a wonderful husband and one day father too. I am getting so excited/nervous about getting married. I want to do everything right. As does he. We paid our deposit on an apartment last Thursday and he is going to start moving in sometime next week. I won't move in until after we get married but we will go ahead and start moving my stuff in with his next week. I guess that is really all I have to say for now but I will try and update later. We won't have internet for awhile after we move in but eventually we will be back online. TTYL!!!

No comments: