Friday, September 29, 2006

Oh, what a night!!!

LOL. Well, my night last night was ok....until I had to get off work. I leave to go to my car, to realize...I'd locked my keys in my car!! So I go back inside and call my mom's cellphone five time to no answer....then call my cell phone's roadside assistance to find out we don't have that coverage...to finally finding my car insurance office's phone number and calling them. I got off of work at 10:24.....tow truck didn't get there until 11:30 or somewhere thereabouts....so he uses the thing and lets me in my car. Funniest part of it all....my keys were sitting right there on my dashboard!!! lol. So I drive home....and try to get in the door...and the screen door is locked. Therefore I can't get into my house. So I rang the doorbell a few times trying to wake up my mom to let me in. She doesn't hear it. I finally realize that her windows were open due to the a/c being shut off....so i went to her room and woke her up. Me: Momma!! (no answer) Me: MOMMA!! her: unh??? Me: Get up!! her: why?!?!? me: because you locked me out!!! after a beat from her: well, how did I do that?!?!? me:cuz you locked the screen door!! her: oh. hahaha....so after a very interesting night i managed to finally get in my house and get to bed. One thing I realized tho...after I had finally called my car insurance company...even if I had reached my mom, she didn't have her car (or so I thought) so she couldn't help me. When I finally got home tho....she did have her car. So all of that could have been avoided if she hadn't gone to bed so early!!!! lol. No harm no foul tho so all is well and I am just a crazy woman who locked her keys in her car. TTYL!!!

No comments: