Wednesday, November 01, 2006

depressed and excited and just generally moody...

So yeah...really depressed today and I don't know why. I am kinda just coming to the realization that people who I thought were my friends aren't really good friends at all. Which could be part of the depression. I am just kinda trying to stay positive and be happy that graduation is coming up in a little over a month...as long as I pass my Biotechnology class with a B or better. (if not my QPA will be too low).
On another note I scared the hell out of my cat today on accident and got scratched because of it. haha. He was sleeping on my belly while I was laying on the couch and I went to sit up and I guess I scared him cuz he jumped like 6 inches in the air and landed with his claws out and hissing at me. hahaha...this is funny because this cat never hisses at anything or anyone. Not unless he's really mad.
I have an introduction to a paper that I need to be typing which I haven't even started on yet....it's not due until Monday tho so that's not too bad. I did at least outline what I was going to type :-) Sometimes I just wish I could take a vacation from life...it gets really stressful for me around this time of year. Dealing with a bunch of emotional shit as well as working 30-40 hours a week and taking 3 college courses to finish out my degree. I just wish I could disappear for awhile and not have to talk to anyone or eat or do anything but sleep so that I dont have to think about anything. Sometimes I just want to curl up in a ball and bawl my eyes out. If only I could take a day...or a week....(a week would be better) to try and get undepressed I might feel better. I dunno....one can dream right???

No comments: