Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Spring Break '06 BABY!!

LOL...me and my best friend get to go to Myrtle Beach again for our Spring Break!! yay!!! We did it a couple of years ago too....but it wasn't the same cuz her mom was with us and we couldn't really do anything. But this time...we are going to have some fun!!! I know we are at least going to drink one night...hahaha. We got a hotel room right on the beach...so lush!! yes!! hahaha. We are planning on going to Hard Rock Cafe at least once and going to Broadway on the Beach. I am soo excited!! This break cannot come soon enough and it could not have come at a better time!! We are just lucky that her school and mine have break at the same times. But yeah, just wanted to say that for now. I will fill ya in on how it goes after I get back!! lol.

No comments: