Saturday, October 01, 2005

party night

Not much new is going on in my life...I am back at Pembroke but still working at Taco Bell on the weekends...such fun and joy. I am basically having fun this year balancing two jobs, school and my social life. haha. My friend and I had a little drinking party just the two of us one night...tried SoCo...wasn't too bad but she got the 100proof so it was a bit stronger than I would have liked. And of course, my signature liquor...Hpnotiq! haha. Can't go without that stuff! We just watched tv and drank and smoked some cigarettes...overall had a good time. I stayed at her house that night and barely got any sleep cuz it was a Thursday night and Thursday nights at my school means party night....especially at the apartments where we were. The whole premise behind us drinking and everything was we had both had a bad week and needed to unwind. It was the anniversary of my dad's death and then her grandma had died. Sooo...we drank and let it all out. It was quite refreshing. Well, I am gonna go ahead and go because me and my friends are supposed to go out to Bennigan's tonight and have some fun...lol. I need to call them and figure out what's going on. Alrighty then. I will ttyl!!

No comments: