Saturday, March 12, 2005

blah

Sucky spring break man. Was sick for almost all of it. Not much going on in my life other than that but then I lead a relatively boring life. Managed to get mom sick too...so now she is suffering from it when I feel much better. I wanted to do so much for my spring break...and thanks to being sick I ended up doing none of it. The most I got done was I got my hair cut yesterday and my eyebrows done. I dun wanna go back to school tomorrow. I wanna magically be done with it and have my degree already. haha...doubt THAT will happen. I am gonna go up to Greensboro to visit Kat Easter weekend as long as I don't have to work. I hope I don't have to work cuz that would suck. We were gonna go to the zoo part of it and then who knows what else we were gonna do. I know Seigi and Karen and Sam want to go to Smithfield this coming weekend. We shall see. It depends on if I have money again or not...which I get paid Tuesday. But I don't know how much of that check will actually go to me. Whatever...I will probably still go with them..even if I dont really have much money. Just to be able to hang out with them and go around. John Travolta has the most endearing dimple in his chin...it is just cute. lol. I have three tests this week...I think I have two on Monday and then two on Wednesday. Such fun. I dun even know what my midterm grades are like because my moms computer is really stupid and won't let me sign onto the school's network to find out. Oh well...I think I am gonna go now. TTYL!!

No comments: