Wednesday, January 26, 2005

boorinnnggg...

Well, not much has happened since I last updated. My Uncle John died on January 17th. I barely knew him though so...I didn't cry much. I cried a little bit though. I only met him once in my life and my mom says I was only like..6 months old. haha. So yeah, don't really know him at all. I woke up with a migraine this morning...that sucked. I took some aleve and went to my first class feeling like crap...nauseous and my head still hurting. So after that class I just came back to my room and took some migraine medicine (Maxalt) and went to bed. When I woke up about 2 hours later I definitely felt better. I actually managed to make it to all classes today which really surprised me because I felt so bad this morning I didn't think I would be able to do anything. Now I am just sitting here watching a rerun of Ghost Hunters and chillin out. Shannon was supposed to come in here to use my Microsoft Word but I haven't seen her so...whatever. Some people around here are so immature. Instead of talking to eachother about the problems they have amongst themselves..they choose to gossip about it which usually ends up getting back to the other person and just makes the problem worse. It drives me insane sometimes. I hate being in the middle of other people's arguments. I am still kinda tired due to my morning. But I can always go to bed early and I don't have a class until 12 tomorrow so I can sleep in until 11 or so. Depending on if I want to get some lunch first or not. I probably shouldn't eat beforehand though because it is a lab class and I know we are gonna be dissecting a fetal pig. I hate dissections. Blech. I just hope my stomach can hold up. OK I am gonna go now. More later!!

No comments: