Sunday, September 02, 2012

Wow...been writing in this blog for 8 years :)

     It's kind of fun to read through all of the old posts and remember stuff from 8 years ago tho :)  So what's new on my home front??  I have moved back to NC and it looks like for all intensive purposes my husband and I are no longer together.  Although that wasn't the case when I first came back.  I moved back because due to circumstances beyond our control, I was no longer employed and my husband wasn't really making enough to help support us so his parents wound up doing all the supporting and it was wearing on their wallets.  I was getting tired of mooching off his parents so I decided I would move back here and hopefully get a job soon after and be able to support my own family.  Yet it didn't work out that way, so I have basically moved out of one mooching situation into another.  The bad part about this one is my husband is making sufficient money that he could help out but we had a fight awhile back and since then he has not called me, or his sons.  He has withdrawn all financial support.  So now my mom is supporting me and the boys...which is not how this was supposed to work out.  
     I have tried and tried to find a job at basically any place of employment/industry you can think of.  But I am either overqualified for the positions or not the right match at the time.  Grrr....  it's annoying.  
     Oh yeah, I also had another son...born on December 11, 2010.  Another whoops child from my husband and I.  He is now 20 months old and omg he is headstrong!!!  lol.  I thought my older one was bad but with this one if you tell him no or not to do something he will turn around and do it out of pure spite.  
      Ok...back to the original update lol.  I have recently finished taking a Pharmacy Technician course through Penn Foster online...and I hope to be able to go on and get certified here soon.  But, that all depends on money again.  It is 129 dollars for the certification.  I hope I can find something soon.  Even if it is just until I get the certification and can find a job as a pharm tech.  Seems like everything is working out wrong for me right now...but I just gotta keep looking for the silver lining.  I guess when life gives you lemons all you can do is make lemonade, right??  
      As far as my weight loss goes I am back up to almost 250.  I was back down around 200 when I first moved here but now I have started gaining like crazy again.  It's kinda funny how with my first son I gained a bunch of weight during the pregnancy but with my second I lost a bunch.  Yet my oldest is my skinny mini and my youngest is my chunky monkey :)  And I wouldn't trade either one of them in for the world!!  Yes they are trials at times but the times when they are loving and playful make up for it.  
     Well, I guess that is it for now.  TTYL!! (like, mebbe another couple of years seeing as how that seems to be how it works out).  

No comments: