Saturday, December 23, 2006

2 Days Until Christmas

Only 2 days left until Christmas and man it doesn't feel like the Christmas season at all to me. I have been sick since Tuesday....just have a cold I can't seem to shake for nothing. Ended up calling out of work yesterday cuz I had no voice...i have been coughing so much my voice is practically non-existent at times. yippee. I just hope this crap goes away soon. We are having a Christmas party/gift exchange here tomorrow night with my brother and his girlfriend and her two kids. That should be fun. I gotta work from 8am-4pm at work tho...so hopefully I won't be too tired. (that is if I even make it to work). It felt so weird yesterday calling in to work. I haven't done that at all in the whole year and a half I have been working there before now. Graduated from college on December 9th....now I just want to find a job in my major which is easier said then done where I live at. Oy. The kids are here now but are taking naps....yay....silence for an hour or two at least. They are here until 8 tonight. I like having them around...they just won't listen to me about anything. It is like I am there only to be their play-mate...nothing else. If I try to tell them to do something they just ignore me most of the time. Every now and then (if they feel like it) they will listen to me. Their ages are 3 (the little boy) and 4(the little girl).
I have been made a crew trainer at work now...so I got a .40 payraise. It just means that I have to help the managers train the new crew members and continue training the ones that are already there. It's not too bad, I did my first part of that job on Thursday night when I was feeling like crap. That was interesting cuz I couldn't talk very loud and they were having problems hearing me....so I kept having to repeat myself. Not fun at all. But at least it showed me how easy it was to do that part. Well newho...enough rambling for now.

Merry Christmas Everyone (or Happy Hannukah) or whatever you celebrate or don't celebrate.

No comments: